Sunday, January 18, 2009

Super Duper Sunday in J’ville!

Wow, I am so glad it is Sunday and we have tomorrow off for MLK day…we needed a three day weekend very bad.  I am tired of these long weeks and no real rest time.  I feel like I am being abused…lol

FisrtWeekWEB

My first week layout of the 365 challenge.

Here is the second week page that matches it…

January365_page2WEB

I did manage to get one photo after midnight so it ended up with the wrong date…lol But it was still that day to me…so I say it counts.  I have been pretty good with remembering to take pics each day.  Some days it is difficult to find something else to take a pic of…lol

Stop by our site to join us for some other fun challenges this week,

www.myscrapshop.com

Hugs for now,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment