Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Wow! Here we are....now we have to train our brains to tell our hands to write 2009 instead of 08...lol I always have the worst time with that...lol I didn't make any resolutions this year, purely because last year I didn't keep the only one I made...I had scrapped 531 pages in 2007, and I wanted to try to scrap more than that this year, but I know that I didn't make it...my only resolution was broken....so this year I am not making one. Of course when I made that resolution I wasn't planning on working full time all year...plus the magazine work that I took on also took away from my scrapping time...lol Darn work! lol (just kidding, I am thankful to have a job)

I am going to start a new project this year...it is called a Photo A Day...there is a great kit and all kinds of hoopla over the project from another store...but I am making my own templates and I am planning to make a photo a day of something in our lives....just one pic and then I am going to compile them into a page a week...that way we can see what goes on in my mind and my life. Which means I may have to take the camera to school with me at least one day...lol
So if you want to join me I am uploading my free templates to my 4shared account so you can use them to scrap your days....all 365 of them for 2009.

Go here to get the first two weeks worth of templates...

Free to use for yourselves or for commercial quick pages...enjoy them and most of all show me what you come up with!
Here is my first picture and how I am starting my page off...this is my basic plan...it may change a little throughout the year...lol

Big HUgs,
Claudette

5 comments:

  1. Cute cute templates,Claudette! I'll give you a shout on my blog post on the subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great templates. Jenn sent me over !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! The templates are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your idea! Think I'll put your templates to good use...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for these - they are great!

    ReplyDelete