Thursday, July 5, 2007

Good Morning!



Hope you all had a FAbulous fourth of July...Mine was fun and my kids had a great time too. We went to Brother in laws house and barBQ'ed. The two little kids and Amanda swam for 7 hours yesterday. There was no sun, and it sprinkled rain off and on all day....but then when it got time to pop fireworks it POURED! So we sat the canopy up and popped them anyway...and we mostly all got soaked but hey, it was fun. I got a few good pictures of the fireworks and the rain (those white sploches are the raindrops)...lol I took 94 pictures yesterday!


Got some really cute photos to scrap of my kids and my neices and nephews in the pool and such. Can't wait to scrap those!

I talked to my other 3 kids at their dads and they are having fun too, but they are ready to come home...(YAY!) I miss them bunches!

Well I am going to get off here and get busy scrapping while hubby is asleep...nice and quiet...lol

Hugs,

CLaudette

No comments:

Post a Comment