Thursday, July 26, 2007

Good Morning...

Our House...
I love this page....
My daughter Austin. Credits: Wendy Whitney's Playful Boy Kit at Gotta Pixel...and Atomic Cupcake Chipboard Action for the letters.

Credits are Tracy Collins Kit ( retrodiva - http://www.retrodiva.netDigital Freebies - http://www.digitalfreebies.com )
Me---Quick Page by Gary Fryns At Gotta Pixel

My papers and photo, Michelle Swadling's Tag, stitching, button, and thread. (I recolored the thread and the stitching)
Papers by Michelle Swadling-Celebration kits-(recolored), her tag too. Notebook paper by Tandika Star actions.
Credits are: Susan CLeeves Papers.
I am up and at em' today. I have a MOUNTAIN of laundry to wash. My little boys cleaned their room! Yikes! Now I know why there wasn't much laundry last week...lol
I made several pages and posted them through the group...but I am uploading them here too so my other peeps can see them...lol

I took a heap of fountain photos yesterday trying out my settings on my DSLR Camera....I may have actually learned something too! lol I will share those in another post after I sort them out a bit...lol

Well, I better post this and then get the pages uploaded too!

BIG HUGS!

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment