Monday, July 16, 2007

I have discovered 4x6 scrappin' ......lol

Look out world....I wanted some 4x6 pictures for a small album I can throw in my purse....and I used some of the already made 4x6 quick pages and I also made some by taking some 12x12 quick pages and squishing them done to 6x6 pages and letting part of the page hang off the canvas....they are really simple and I can show off my kids and my scrapbooking to people all over the place now....lol

This was a 12x12 quick page from the For Miles kit....it squished nicely don't ya think?

4x6 Qp-For miles kit.

4x6 Qp-For miles kit.

12x12 Qp-For miles kit.

4x6 Qp-For miles kit.

4x6 Qp-For miles kit.

4x6 Qp-For miles kit.

4x6 Qp-For miles kit.
Hug a bug kit-Freebie---from Elizabeth Lane @ Scrap Outside the Box

AWESOME freebie at Cafe Digi Blog--(link on right of blog)

4x6 Qp-For miles kit.

4x6 Quick page from Digital Scrapbook Place. Here is her blog http://burkhartscrapzone.blogspot.com/
This shows what I did all afternoon yesterday...and I printed them and put them in my lil album which is ready to go in my purse...lol
Thanks for looking,
Hugs,
Claudette

1 comment:

  1. I just saw that you have my Digi Squidoo list on your sidebar! That's so awesome! Thank you for sharing this with everyone. You've made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete