Saturday, July 21, 2007

Here I am....wasting time that I could

be scrapping, but I am so tired today. I did manage to mow the yard....so it looks really nice. And I took my youngest child for a haircut. He looks so cute! Camera

I will share those pics on my other blog....And I have some really silly pics that my girls are in and were playing while my son took the pics of them....too cute!Batting Eyelashes www.mrswooddellscraps.blogspot.com

I was unable to salvage the photos from the cracked disk yesterday. I got a few from it but out of 300 photos I only have about 60. I am very very sad about that. I guess that's why I am so in a funk today. I am a little bit depressed and not sure what to do about that...lol

Well I guess I better get off here and upload the pics on the other one.

Hugs,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment