Monday, July 9, 2007


Waiting on 2 am...

I am waiting for the clock to say 2 am so I can start my downloads going. Between 2 and 5 am we can download and it won't affect our bandwidth limits for the day...so if I really need something big I just have to stay up late.....last night I went to bed this morning! lol
But I almost got it all done...so tonight I should finish them up.
Not much going on here....planning to take RYan and Ryleigh to see Transformers on Tuesday...should be fun....I haven't been to see a movie in ages, and they have never been, so they will be in heaven I am sure...
I scrapped a few pages today, while it rained. The bad thing about satelite tv or internet is when it is really pouring down we can't get online or watch tv...so I scrapbooked instead...lol
I am going to need to buy stock in HP so I can maybe get my ink cheaper so I can print all gazillion of these pages out! lol




Well I better get off here and go check my mail...and my Myspace.
Hugs,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment