Sunday, July 15, 2007

Wait there are more pages....


My pipsqueeks on Halloween last year.
I used this great freebie paper (from someone) then added Atomic Cupcake GLass letters and Seebees Sparkly Frame on top of that. I just love this page. Man does it EAT up the ink though! lol

My Ethan--I just love this picture of him...
Paper and ribbons are from the Urban Love kit at Scrapgirls.

July 4th Fun...used my portion of the Outdoor Fun kit...(further down the blog)

My Flowers in May...The element on the top was a pre-crash freebie can't find the name of the person but it was too cute!

July Gotta Pixel Scraplifted Challenge...and extra elements are from Michelle Swadling Celebration Kit at Gotta Pixel.

This is my bestest friend Charlotte and her baby-"molly marie"
Great Freebie Quick Page from Scrapgirls.

Hugs,
CLaudette

No comments:

Post a Comment