Thursday, July 19, 2007

Well...I am trying to work...

I am working on a page for the Themed Thursday Challenge....I found the silly pictures of the kids I needed....I had a page partly done, PSCS3 decided to crash on me...so its gone. lol  I was unhappy with the way it looked anyway....lol

I didn't even attempt to do last Thursday's page....I don't know where my kids band pictures are...I have soooo many disks that I need to organize and print contact sheets for. 

I like how PS does the contact sheet things...has anyone been in the automate section and tried it?  It is very helpful...but I have decided that I need to put a few less pictures on each disk....Surprised

Well, I better get busy cleaning my house...my son is cleaning all around me...I think its a hint. lol

Hugs,

Claudette

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment