Sunday, July 15, 2007

ok...I am back at home...


Cailea-posing on the fourth of July.
Paper from the Artfully Yours Challenge on Gotta Pixel.
An older layout of my stepson trying to teach me to ride the four wheeler...lol
He ain't skeered...see him jumping the thing.
All the peices in this I made myself.
With free time to boot! I was trying to keep a running total of my scrapbook pages that I have made at the end of June I had about 171....and now on the 15th of July, I have made 247. There are actually more than that but the kids baby book pages would count as 7 pages instead of one...but thats just silly because I all changed on them were the names & dates...lol
That means that my goal for a page a day is more than being met. I only needed 196 to meet that goal....I guess it will even out when I go back to work...LOL
Well now let me add some pages in here so you can see what I have done lately.
Hugs,
Claudette
All nine of us fit perfectly in the cool stampset frame I found...and the papers for this page are Wendy Whitney at Gotta Pixel.
This was a great quick page that I found but that was before my computer crash so I can't even go look and see who it was....if you recognize it leave me a comment. I added the word art to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment