Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ok....here are more Outdoor Goodies...


I made several pieces of paper and some cool cardboard paper...then I made a star from it and then I burnt the edges using Atomic Cupcakes Burnt Edge Action....then I drew a swirly thing to go with the stars. Several of the papers are plaids, since I just learned to make plaid paper...lol

I will add the links here in a bit. I am loving all the pieces that Susan, Jen and Hummie have made so far!

Hope you all are enjoying all the creative fun we are having. You guys please don't forget to leave a comment when you download from them...the comments are the best part of sharing with each other. Everyone loves a pat on the back!

Gotta run for now, go check on the upload progress...

Hugs,

Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment