Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Oh yeah...Transformers....
We had fun today watching Transformers at the movies...
The kids loved it and I have to confess I absolutely loved it too!
Of course I am a huge car fanatic anyway, especially hot cars like those. I wanted one of the new mustangs, but as budget would have me, I am stuck driving a Taurus instead of a really hot mustang...lol Oh well, maybe one day I will get one...and in the meantime it is probably saving me lots of money that I would be spending for all the speeding tickets I would be getting for punching it and listening to the motor roar...lol
Anyway, if you have boys, or tomboys like me, take them to see transformers at the theatre because it was really awesome to watch on the huge screen!
Well hugs,
Claudette

No comments:

Post a Comment